Saturday, April 30, 2016

Final Blog


After doing the media binge and the media fasting, I realized a lot of things. When I would non-stop look at media (computer, TV, phone), I wouldn’t sleep as well as I did when I did the media-fast. I noticed that I wouldn’t have much attention span. I couldn’t focus on homework, or I would always want to find myself wanting to check my Facebook. I would tend to get bored after looking at the media. I believe media is healthy for us in moderation. It a good communication tool, but people tend to over-use media. I would admit that I am one of those people who use media to much. I feel like it effects our education as well. We have gotten lazy, and our work ethics has fell. With media being such a huge deal today, it honestly has messed with our society in a bad way.

-Hailey Storer

No comments:

Post a Comment